Center of Resources for Learning
The Center of Resources for Learning maintains a wide variety of books, magazines and audiovisual equipment specialized in culinary arts, international bakery and pastry and bartending.
Its staff is highly qualified to provide the necessary support to the entire academic community.
- Monday through Thursday : 7:00am-9:00pm
- Fridays: 7:00am- 4:00pm
- Saturdays: 8:00am-1:00pm
- Reference – are the encyclopedias, dictionaries, and resources with general information.
- Reserved – books with greatest demand are kept.
- Reserved for professors -are the volatile material and / or those resources used in class.
- Circulation – holds informative material and in support of the academic curriculum.
- Magazines – a wide variety of specialized periodicals are available.
- Audiovisuals – are the DVD’s and CD’s to expand the framework of the entire academic community.
- Consultation and support to users in the search of information and management of technological equipment
- Impressions and photocopies
- Online Resource Catalog
- Internet access and WIFI
- Workshops and lectures integrated into the curriculum
- Reference links and curriculum support