Retention and Students Affairs
The Retention and Student Affairs office provides support to students so that they can achieve their academic goals.
Hato Rey Campus
The Retention and Student Affairs office provides support to students so that they can achieve their academic goals. In both campuses, the Escuela Hotelera de San Juan provides the following services to the student community:
- Coordinate tutoring students in order to strengthen the learning process.
- Provide academic counseling to students with low academic progress to promote achievement of their academic goals
- Make internal and / or external referrals according to the needs of each student with the purpose of promoting their well-being and quality of life.
- Provide guidance to students who are on the processes of licensing, transfer, special permission, readmission, partial and total withdrawal.
- Follow-up on students in probation and/or readmitted on probation, in order to comply with the minimum requirements for it, as well as the minimum retention rate at the end of the academic year.
- Reasonable Accommodation: The Office of Retention and Student Affairs is committed to providing the necessary resources so that students can exercise their academic tasks in equal competence to other students.